Pikeville Personal Injury Lawyers
At the personal injury law firm of Gary C. Johnson, P.S.C., we advise and represent Kentuckians who need help with the financial, personal and emotional problems that follow serious accidents. Our representation is geared toward helping people recover to the greatest possible extent and enjoy a full life after being injured.
Our Areas of Practice
Our Pikeville personal injury attorneys have served central and eastern Kentucky for 40 years. We are a part of this region, and we are passionate about protecting its people. We handle personal injury cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, ranging from car crashes to truck accidents to motorcycle wrecks and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice claims involving gall bladder and bile duct surgery, defective drugs and medical devices, birth injuries and failure to diagnose medical conditions
- Workplace accidents, including construction site accidents and mining accidents
- Products liability claims, including tire explosions, drug litigation and medical devices
- Serious injury claims, including head injuries and brain damage, neck and back injuries, broken bones, electric shock, soft tissue injuries, burns and wrongful death
- Railroad accident litigation and train crossing accidents
Our law firm accepts cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you pay no attorney's fees or expenses unless we recover compensation for you through settlement or at trial.
*It is important that you contact an attorney immediately, as every case will have definite time limits for filing.
Contact a Lexington Trucking Accident Attorney for a Free Consultation
The law firm of Gary C. Johnson, P.S.C., is dedicated to helping injured people throughout central and eastern Kentucky. For a free initial consultation, please call 606.262.4551 or toll free 866.606.4316. You can also contact our law firm online.
If you cannot visit one of our offices in Lexington, Pikeville or Hazard, we can come to you at your home or in the hospital.